Welcome back to all of our guests!!!
We are very excited to get back to sharing Yosemite with you.
*If you are booking this tour for someone else, please be sure that they agree to the following guidelines:
We know that there may be concerns associated with taking a tour, but we want to assure you that we will be doing our best to minimize risk.
Although we are taking all the precautions possible to reduce the chance of Covid-19 infection you will be touring at your own risk.
Here are some things we are doing to protect our guests and guides as well as others who are visiting Yosemite.
Protection for guests:
• Since 6-foot distancing is not possible on the bus, CDC guidelines strongly suggest that guests wear a face mask while on the bus.
• Vehicles will be sanitized after each tour and wiped down before each tour.
• Guests will be given hand sanitizer spray and wipes to use throughout the day
• Each time guests depart a vehicle our guide will wipe down all surfaces. When guests return they will use sanitizing spray upon entering the vehicle.
• Our guides will be directed to avoid other groups of visitors in Yosemite as much as possible.
• We will continue to provide picnic lunches so there will be no need for guests to enter crowded food service areas.
• Guides temperatures will be taken with no touch thermometers before each tour.
• Guides have been instructed that if they feel ill or have knowingly been in contact with someone with Covid-19 they are not to report to work.
Protection for drivers:
• Guides will have large trash bags on board to collect any trash and will have gloves for collecting trash and wiping down surfaces.
• Sanitizing wipes, spray and gel will be available to guides.
Guests who have individuals in their party who may be at higher risk or who are concerned about being in a confined space with other people, are advised to consider scheduling a private tour that would consist of only the people you are already traveling with.
At this time our public tours will be unable to tour Mariposa Grove since the Park Service will not be operating the Mariposa Grove shuttles due to the inability to properly sanitize after each run.
There are other sequoias in Yosemite, but they are babies so they are not quite giant yet. If anyone would like to visit Mariposa Grove, please consider scheduling a private tour in which you can hike to the Grove.
If you have a reservation and you feel ill or you have knowingly been exposed to Covid-19 please let us know prior to your tour date. Coronavirus symptoms
As guidelines change so will our policy. This may happen without prior notification to guests.